SNOW * SNEEU * SNOW * SNEEU

After a stormy day yesterday - we whoke up to a WHITE, Bright & Shiny earth - It is so beautiful outside. Martin and I went outside and as he was scraping the snow and ice from our car, I tried (without succes) to build a snowman...

I did however make my first snow angel!!! - This is True, for our country does not have ice storms or snow like this.

Rudi met the snow head on. It did not take her long to be covered in snow. Luckely she had an orange jacket on, so we would not lose her... It was so funny to see her out there totaly covered in snow.

I hope you have a great snowy December 1st!

Comments

That looks great. I miss driving through Joplin and always getting snow. I miss you guys. Would love to get together for braii vleis. Cheers
Unknown said…
hi jani my fellow south african i am in doha qatar and excited to be able to read of your snow angel. i hope to one day come and have a braai at your place. baai

Popular Posts