We are HERE


We arrived in the warm South Africa after a VERY long 40 hour transit, on Thursday. We had 4 suitcases that weighed 65 pounds (15pounds over weight). The guy who checked our bags in AR, let us by without paying any penalty, thank you for all your prayers.

The reunion was very sweet!!! My family and best friend was at the Airport.

The last week, we’ve spent time with my family on the farm in Magaliesburg and have had a great time. Martin dug 18 tree holes yesterday with my dad. We’ve spent a lot of time with my 3 year old nephew, Luan. We are currently in Pretoria.

I’ll try to get some pictures on here very soon!

We love all of you

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh man! It's so good to see your faces. It's great to see you with your family. Guess what? It's in the 50s this week. Pretty ironic, huh?

Popular Posts