Amazing Grace

My wonderful husband had the opportunity to teach about Amazing Grace last night. His sermons to me, are always AWESOME... (I am his wife if you think I'm biased)! 

He was telling the story of how he won his R20 000 Swinn Bicycle last year in a lucky draw! And how he had to TAKE it as a gift, even though he did nothing to deserve it... But also TELL others about the gift. You can do the take home of the sermon yourself.

I don't believe in luck! I do believe that God knew we could never afford any bicycle close to Swinn. So He just gave Martin one!!! And believe me, he is using it!!! Our God is so faithful and even in the small or big things HE always knows best. 

and thank God for AMAZING GRACE.

Comments

Anonymous said…
DEAREST MARTIN AND JAAN,
SOMEONE HAS A BIRTHDAY TODAY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO SEND HIM A CARD, BUT I DON'T HAVE AN ADDRESS AND IT HAS TAKEN ME FOREVER TO GET ON BLOG. I'M NOT QUITE SMART ENOUGH TO GET MYSELF A BLOG ADDRESS. NEXT TIME SARA COMES HOME I'LL HAVE HER HELP ME GET ON.
I'D LOVE TO HAVE YOUR ADDRESS. I HOPE JAAN THAT YOU GOT MY NOTE FOR YOUR B-DAY.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. KEEP UP THE BIKING. IT HAS TO BE A GREAT TIME WITH ALL THE SITES TO SEE.
TAKE CARE AND REMEMBER WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU.

LOVE YA DADDY TIM AND MOMMY MARY

Popular Posts