30

Wow... without me really grasping 23/03/2010, it is here. Today is my 30th birthday. Not only am I a wife to a fantastic husband, but I'm also a mommy to an adorable two week old baby girl. I'm so proud, I can hardly stand it.

Except for being spoiled by Martin, and receiving Anke two weeks ago, sms's and phone calls, a cake from my sweet mother in law - I was completely overwhelmed by Sara's Blog... GO READ IT!

So you will understand why I'm so over excited!!! We haven't seen our friends since 2007. Oh the joy of hugging them tight (I promise we will not kiss you).

I'm a very happy 30 year old, who is very blessed.

Comments

Sara said…
I love you Jani and I can hardly wait to SEE you!
Yay! this made me so excited for you!!!! maybe sara will let me fit in her suitcase??? :)

Popular Posts