To experience life, is to live it! I realize this more everyday. I want to sit and write & tell you everything inside me... but then again, I don't. Why do we love myspace & blogger? Why do we have the need to write & tell of our lives? Do we feel insignificant? I think we live in a society that is so globally connected that we feel the need to let the person on the other side of world know - I DO EXIST AS WELL!!! Enough philosophy!

We shopped the ENTIRE day.
We jumped in Meredith's Taurus (all 6 of us), and spent 7 hours in Louisville... everywhere. We did not find choco's for Jon & Sara, but we did find some running shorts for Martin. Sara & I spent 30min in forever21, without any success. I'll have to start calling Old Navy OLD FAITHFUL.
We backed into some minder car accident. I'd say to many heads in the back seat :)!!!
Our first day in Louisville proved itself to be FUN FUN FUN.

We might even get a change to hang out with Stasia.

Vrede.

Comments

Popular Posts