After 3 days of excruciating packing pains, our moving company came today to pick up our belongings. Terry, our moving guy from NorthAmerican, was surprised with Martin's detailed packing list (with weight and $ value included). It took them 45 min to inventory, pack our belongings and sign the papers.

This is one of the hardest things I have every had to do. Martin had to be the bad guy, I'll explain. He would hold up two items, and I'd have to chose... yeah, this was hard.

Our house is now half empty! We'll try to stay there till after this weekend, and then stay with Jon and Sara until we fly home on Dec 11th.

Vrede (shalom)

Comments

Unknown said…
This week must have been so hard for you, friend. I hate that you have to leave. I love you!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts