We had a great, very busy weekend.

Friday night our woman’s ministry had a great time of ministry. We dressed up and wore beautiful feathered masks. We talked about the different masks we were as woman and how with Christ, we need no mask.

Saturday afternoon we went for a hike. There’s a ‘koppie’ (little mountain)– Leeukop, next to Table Mountain that we climbed out! The wind was insane and it felt like it was going to blow your clothes from your body. We made it and it was a great adventure. (Martin kept saying Johnny needs to do this…J)

Friday, March 21 is a holiday in South Africa, Freedom day, my mom’s birthday and Good Friday. My parants are driving down to visit us this coming week! It is going to be great.

My you have a great week and enjoy the last bit of winter!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey guys! I'm so glad you left a comment on Monte's blog! A trip to South Africa would be rather nice. We're still trying to get that debt free thing down. It's coming soon. So you never know what God has in store. Keep praying. The girls miss you like crazy and we do too. P.S. The Neely's are having a boy.
Unknown said…
Hello my friend,
Your birthday is coming up!! Happy early birthday! I wish I could celebrate with you. I hope your enjoying spending lots of catch up time with your family.
Love you,
Linz
Happy Birthday my friend!!!! I miss you so much and I hope you are having a wonderful birthday back in your home country! I love you and miss you. Keep us updated on what you're doing now. Love, Rachel

Popular Posts