Our American friends, Grant and Jennifer arrived safe in Cape Town last night! It was absolutely amazing to see old friends. Martin and I had some good laughs over our english, every word you say sounds funny for we hardly ever speak english, (and when we do it does not sound American)...

After about 12 hours we dropped them back at the airport, to fly to Namibia! I'm really happy that we will see them again next week for a few days! 

The most amazing feeling to open a suitcase (thank you Sara) with long forgotten belongings, scrapbooks, corduroy paths, and my wonderful soft MK bathrobe!!! 

How can I ever thank all the ladies who made it possible for our Ladies Ministry here in Cape Town to do the Beth Moore Studies! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! 

Hope to see more of you here in Cape Town! 

Comments

Sara said…
If only I could have been in the suitcase too! I'm so glad you liked your things. Always wish we could send more :)
Love you bunches!
I'm so jealous! Have fun with Grant and JB!

Popular Posts