Baby Art & some musing


Some GREAT artwork from our two, two year old girls at Thembiso! Just so cute! We currently have 5 children, our last baby boy was placed with his family middle of November.


I've had a couple of rough days, I happen to really miss my USA friends... Thanksgiving will never be the same again to me, no turkey, no green bean casserole, no pumpkin pie :( ... It took me a week to write a blog about not having Thanksgiving.


Wow, it is almost a year since we saw most of our dearly loved friends. Sigh...


Tonight is out small groups last meeting for the year. We are having a BRAAI (BBQ African Style) at church. It is going to be great fun...


Comments

Rachel said…
We love you & Miss you too. I was thinking about you guys the other day as I was remembering that it's been a year since the ice storm! What terrible weather!

Thanks for keeping to update the blog. it's fun to stay in touch through it.

Popular Posts