WE DID IT

Here we are (before the race), brave and ready! Bernard took the photo in the parking garage at around 7am. 

Out of the 35 000 entries, 26 000 cyclists finished! The wind was EXCRUCIATING, and if you think I'm EXAGGERATING... I'M NOT! It took us 5 and a half hours to finish the 110km race. At one stage, we had to get of our bikes and push them, for the wind was blowing cyclist over! 

Martin & I came in around the 15 000 mark and I was 1707th of the ladies! Cool. Bernard finished an hour before us! He did an awesome job!!!

I'll try and post more photo's later. 

It was however beautiful and I loved it. I will do it again! 

Comments

Congrats!!!!! I bet that was amazing and tiring and fun and painful all at the same time.

Did you stop for fish and chips in Fishoek? Its so beautiful in the cape!

Popular Posts