P.L.A.A.S (farm)

I cant believe it has been 'n month since we've had our mini vacation...


Anke and I visited my parents in Magaliesburg in June and we had so much fun. Both my mom and sister in law are teachers, and due to the Soccer World Cup, the South African schools are closed for 5 weeks. Chanel, my brothers girlfriend is in school to become a teacher, so we had a fantastic time together, and yes we talked about school some...

My family prepared a baby room for Anke, with a compactem and cot. She is so LOVED.

Ben and Elanie's boys, Luan (5) and Vian (1,5) was there most of the time. They are the cutest things. Luan LOVEs the outdoors and we only saw him for lunch... Vian loves his aunt Ilze.

We scrap-booked and talked non stop for days (we did stop to sleep...). My mom took Anke into her room at night, so I got to sleep straight through. That was AWESOME.

Ilze was so sweet with Anke. At the end of our time together she said: "Now if you need me to come and help with Anke, just call me." LOVE HER! She rocked her to sleep twice, and that made her so confident. She still talks about her own children, and then adds that her husband will clean their diapers. LOVE HER EVEN MORE.

Let me not forget. Team Portugal was staying in Magaliesburg (of all places) and they practiced on our high school grounds... so funny. They (Magalies) painted a bridge green and red in town for the team... way to go city counsel.


Comments

Popular Posts