Moms musing

FOOD
So last night Anke ate rice, chicken, carrots and peas! I made nothing specially for her, it was our normal dinner. She ate everything on her plate :).

If you know anything about our last 3 months, it has been a eating disaster. Anke would not let me feed her, so she ate no purity, nothing mashed up... She would not eat carrot, sweet potato or butternut (she loved all of the above as a baby).

So I would give her potato blocks, peas and cheese... She would eat bread with butter and sometimes w peanut butter.

Lately I've been sneaking spinach and grated carrot into her scrambled eggs :)

SLEEP
Anke wakes up at least twice a night. She drinks a bottle at 23:00ish and again at 3:00!
Last night, after her well balanced dinner, she woke up for her 23:00 bottle and again at 5 this morning! Wow, victory! I feel so much better having slept 6 hours without waking up!

Getting there, one day at a time!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Comments

Popular Posts