1 Month Later

Lia just turned a month old. WOW.
It feels like I completely missed October. Pretoria is so BEAUTIFUL with its purple Jacaranda Trees, and I almost missed it!

Life is settling in to a 'normal' rhythm. I no longer have a mom or mother in law here to keep Anke busy during Lia's feeds. I'm doing my own dishes and hardly get a nap due to feed and sleep schedules :)

I know it is a pretty dumb idea, but why we don't grow an extra pair of arms for n year or two, I don't know... (Than we would not need a community, right).

I have not cooked a single meal in a month! YES! Amazing right! Love being in a church community! I love my DOXA DOXA BK Family. So blessed by so many servant heart!

Praise Jesus for friends! They are our extra pair of arms! Could not do life as it is, without YOU!

Lia is having a hard time with cramps! I'm not sleeping that much, but its just a season!

@ 2weeks Lia weighed 3,18kg
@ 4weeks Lia weighed 3,8kg
She is no longer wearing new born clothes. She is more awake and wiggles allot more than a couple of weeks ago!

We love having two girls and Anke is getting more and more used to her new life! Oh, Anke has 3 new teeth since Lia was born! Ouch...
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Comments

Popular Posts