Our Christmas Day with Malva Poeding

Our day started with a cup of coffee, a text message from PA & MA Bravenboer... (Baie dankie dit was 'n lekker Kersgeskenk!) & the reading of our Christ's birth. We opened our gifts & talked with my parents before church @ 10:30.

Julie came over for lunch and we had Chicken & Wild rice, with herbed Carrots & Salad. I set the table in white, green & brown. Ouma Iska gave me a set of white, silver & gold place mats & napkins so I used that to decorate our first Christmas Table. We weren't even done with our main coarse before the Malva Poeding was brought up... Well this is not that common but we immediately ate our sweet caramelized Poeding & vanilla ice cream...

We finished our Christmas Day with a movie - Stealth (I'll give it a 7) & a walk around the block as the sun set @ 5pm.

Comments

Popular Posts