This will be my first "Grown Up" Christmas without my family... Martin & I will be in Joplin, starting our own traditions!
Christmas Things I need & don't have because my mom always had them...
a Pretty Christmas Table Cloth,
a Big fake Christmas Tree & decorations (accumulated after 25 years of marriage).
Pretty Christmas CD's & pretty christmas plates...
MAKE YOUR OWN TRADITIONS is what my Aunt in Perth would say... so this year I will not be thinking of Christmas without my family BUT as my first Christmas as a wife, a daughter in Law and one day a mom. I'm looking forward to having my first Christmas as a Bravenboer.

To all the other Brave Travelers all around us who will spend their Christmas far away from home, MERRY CHRISTMAS or GESEENDE KERSFEES! Make your own traditions!!!

May Jesus be the center of your gift giving.

Comments

Popular Posts