Welcome home Mr. SUN...

and He heard my cry... I believe God answers our prayers even it if is as simple as praying for a little sunshine! The weather was a real blessing the last couple of days - in the 60's!!!.

Our propane tank got suck down to the 5% mark a few days ago. Martin happened to check the meeter and realized - we were running really low. So we made a call and $299.80 later our propane tank was filled back up to 50% and ready for whatever the weather may bring. (I hope we do not need to use it as much, or at least not until the end of 07, but we'll have to wait and see).

I'm on my way to Cincinnati for a Believe Conference this weekend. They are expecting about 4000 jr high students...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haai! Ek lees by Johnny se blog dat martin baie saam met Nate someone gespeel het? wie's dit?

Popular Posts