i love a bargain

Martin always makes fun of me when I say I'm going to go shopping for ME - for I always come home with a bag of clothes, for HIM.

7pm, the tummies are full and time to find ME something yellow (it is the summer color if you do not know). Target is by far my most favorite store, so I head there first.

One hour later, I'm checking out at counter 4 - $14.97 she says. I look at her with a BIG ??? in my eyes. Are you sure I ask... 2 short sleeve button down shirts (for church) and 2 boxers that was on sale for Martin. Yes, she reassures me. BARGAIN is what I'm saying. Each shirt was supposed to be $14.99 and I got them for $3.75 per shirt. BARGAIN I say again.

9pm, I'm home! Proud of my shopping, I announce - I bought 4 things for $15 and it is all for YOU (nothing for me, just for you).

I get a smile and a head shake from Martin. "Bargain right?, what did YOU get?"

...

Comments

Chase Allcott said…
you should have bought more to sell on ebay!
Amy Hunt said…
Girl, we need to go shoppin'! I need some bargains and I have a $20 off for Express.

Popular Posts