Just Wrong!!!

what happened to Jani?


I have not blogged in forever... due to life that just passed me by as I was studying, project leading, 'churching', being pregnant... I can go on.

Update -
* We are 27 weeks pregnant, with a baby girl. Our due date is March 15th, 2010! 88 more days to go!!! I've enjoyed the second trimester. I wasn't as tired and moody... yes I was moody in the first trimester. Baby is moving a lot, she is still facing upwards with her legs stretched all the way down... she is tiny and not yet 1kg!

* I passed all my subjects!!!

* We raised funds like crazy for Thembiso.

* In the middle of moving, again. Yes we have moved 4 times since we got married, and moving again this weekend. It is a three bedroom little house, in a complex called Strawberry Field.

* My parents and Ilze will visit us from after Christmas till the first week of January. EXCITED...


* Martin & I will be married 5 YEARS at the end of the month!!! I'm so excited, being married is still the biggest blessing and best choice (except for accepting Christ as my Saviour) I ever made.

* I've been working on my quilt, for those of you who can remember it... The one I started before moving back to SA. I'm finally busy quilting. I found material for the back that is perfect and have all the colours the quilt does, as if I bought it in 2007 with the quilt material.

Comments

Sara said…
I love you Jani! Vicki and I talk of you often and we miss you so much. I will steal your "one sentence" idea very soon and let you know what's going on with us.
I miss you. I miss you.

Popular Posts