Weekly Wonder

Since we now live in the same City as my best and longest friend - Anke and I try to hang with Iska and Iwan once a week!

Iwan is 6 months older than Anke and they are loving each others company! Iwan just started walking, which seems to be a good motivation for Anke!

This is not just a play-date! Iska and I get a few hours of quality time, although most of it is spent on the floor, cleaning diapers, feeding etc...

Have I mentioned that both our husbands work for the same church? I love how God is true to His word when He says "I know the plans I have for you..."

My weekly wonder is my saving grace...


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jaans Kepaans!! Moenie een oomblik dink ek het opgehou om jou blogs te lees of dat ons julle vergeet het nie!!

Ons mis julle en weet jul kom amper kuier! Gaan lekker wees om julle 3 tjies te sien, Jani!

Mooi bly en liefde
ronel
Jaans said…
Dankie Ronel! Lief julle.

Popular Posts