Women #4 - Iska Trollope

Iska Trollope is my bestes friend in the whole world!!!

We became friends in our junior year in high school. Now people will meet us separately and say we look alike, talk alike even laughs alike… I don’t know what they are talking about.

Iska knows me inside out. We’ve had endless hours of life experience together… Eating, camping, driving, swimming, walking, sleeping, laughing, studying, dreaming, tanning, philosophizing, praying, praising, crying…

We love to wear each others clothes, drink wine, drink coffee, eat chocolates and sushi!

She knows who I kissed first, she knows how I got the scar on my knee, she knows what my real singing voice sounds like and she knows how I feel about most things in life. I can honestly say, Iska knows me just a tad less than Martin.

Iska is one of the 'strongest' friends I have. Iska grabs life by the horns, and lives it. She is married to a great guy, Etienne. She has a beautiful 11month old son, Iwan. They have two dogs, Chillie and Klara. She is a radiographer and has great great ball sense.

She LOVES Jesus.

Iska traveled extensively, and has seen more of our world than I think most of us... Thank you for coming to see me in the USA in 2004 Issa!!!

One thing Iska has taught me is to make Lemonade our of lemons. Thank you for sharing your Van Voorst family values with me. I LOVE YOU!!!

Comments

Popular Posts