Hospitals

I don't like hospitals. Most of us don't. I was scheduled to visit Baby M from 9-1 and I did it with a smile. For Him, not for men.

I arrived at the hospital as Baby M was coming out of surgery. The nurses let me go to the recovery room. We stayed there for the first hour after surgery so that they could insure he was stable after the surgery. As I was sitting next to his bed, holding his little hand, I was almost overwhelmed by God's favour on his life. This little boy is so perfect.

He was born with a bag (almost like a balloon) above his nose, between his eyes. After the first surgery they closed the hole in the skull on the forehead. Brain fluid was leaking into the bag. Yesterday they removed the access skin when they opened him up to clean the infection! He looks amazing.

My life will never be the same! Sitting next to that little body as he was waking up, crying out of his dry throat, I wanted to sob with him. All I could do was Cheer him on, comfort him, talk and pray with him.

Please continue to pray!

Comments

Popular Posts