JANUARY

Wow time flies and I'm really not good with blogging these days.

Martin & I are training like crazy and I'm finding that my 'behind' is looking better after each ride (Aren't you proud Amy!). (The other realisation is that my paths are getting tighter, not so good...) I love it. We get up before the sun (5o'clock ish). Everything is clean and quiet. Just you and the mountains and sometimes the wind. Saturday on our long ride we did a 3 and a half hour (83km) ride. AWESOME.

Martin's youngest brother, Bernard came with us this morning, and he rocked! Our average was over 25 (almost 26kmph) on a 35km ride!!! YSTERBENE (legs of steel) is what I call that!

We found a little duplex in Sonstraal that we love, two minutes from church. It is called Bakersfield, there are 50 units, and we are number 21. It is a two bedroom, one bath, with a garage and garden. The living room is tiny, but we are excited to move there. We will move within the next week or two. Pictures to follow.

Anyway, love y'all and have a great first month of 2009!

Comments

Unknown said…
congrats on the new place. it sounds great!

Popular Posts