One step at a time

Stef & Nate is adopting from Ethiopia! They finally received the referral. A perfect 4 weeks old baby boy, that they named Jordan! God is so faithful! Congratulations!

Baby M is doing much better. I visited him for about 2 hours yesterday. He wants to sit and talk which makes me believe he is going to be just fine! I'll be there again this afternoon - doing my Cheerleading.

We are starting the Young Adult ministry tonight with small group and a hike & picnic on Saturday. Please pray for this ministry!

The Beth Moore women's bible study is starting next Thursday. We have 31 women, in counting. Everyone is so excited about this study. (They are in for a surprise!!!) Thank you to each one of you that helped us with getting the material!!!

Sometimes I feel like a chicken running with my head chopped off. Sometimes I forget my life is not mine. Sometimes, most of the time, I remember, He is in control, He has a plan, I'm just walking one step at a time...

Comments

Popular Posts