Sunday

I decided to drive to church early in the hope that Anke would fall asleep on the way... And now I have a couple of minutes to write a quick blog!

Let me give you a run down of our new Sunday routine - Get up before 6, get out the door at 6:25 to drop Martin at church before the rest of the tech and worship guys get there before 7.

Anke and I go home (10km drive), eat breakfast and get ready for second service at 10:15. We should be home around noon!

Afternoon drill starts around 15:30ish. Most people with small children come to first night service at 17:30. I'm not sure what we are going to do yet... Because Anke will be sleeping if we go home after first service, and I'll have to drive back to church to pick Martin up.

Anyhow, we should all be home by 21:00ish...

Full Sunday at Doxa Deo Brooklyn! Exciting times :)
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Comments

Popular Posts