If ever there was such a thing as a perfect day, I experienced one yesterday!!! As most of you know, it was our first Anniversary. Martin spoiled me... & I have to say once again... IT IS THE BEST THING EVER TO BE MARRIED. We ate at Chedders & had to take our desert home. We watched our wedding video & read through our wedding book, drank wine & I got a full body massage!!! The best thing to get married on the last day of the year, is you get to look back and be thankful... I love my husband.

Some of our friends are attending The Passion Conference in Nashville this coming week... We got a call about 4 hours ago, and the church are going to pay for Martin & I to go for FREE!!!! We are so excited. So on this holy Sunday, Jani went to the office and worked ahead!!! SO WE ARE LEAVING 5AM!!!

Hope your New Year started off on a high note like ours!!!

Blessings.

Comments

Popular Posts