One more year, will it be just like the previous year? I guess this will be up to no one other than myself. I have to admit, having a 8-5 job was not my plan... but my life is not my own. Yip, and believe me, if I had a change, I guess I would have messed stuff up. I know my God has plans for me & you. Plans to prosper & not to harm. Plans for a future... And then I remember John Piper's words ~ The ultimate reason for suffering in the universe is to be a display of the Glory of the Grace of God, through the suffering of Jesus Christ. My life is not my own!!!! And suffering is not to make me feel bad or good for that matter. Suffering is for Gods Glory!!! Our party is not here, it is waiting for us!!! Remember to keep your focus on Him who is the giver of life. He who has a perfect plan A!!!! Live this year like you have never lived before & trust Him to give you life, even though it might be through suffering. In Him, J

Comments

Popular Posts