Woman #6 - Elize Prinsloo

Elize Prinsloo is my mother's sister.

Aunt Elize has a wonderful husband, Bert. They have 4 daughters, 2 son in laws, and 2 granddaughters. Their entire family live in Perth Australia.

Aunt Elize is CRAZY about her husband, they are one of the best roll models of how a marriage should be (according to me). They LOVE going on vacation, and will always do it style (even if they go camping).

Aunt Elize ran the Comrades Marathon, and finished. She made my Cousins wedding dress. She can decorate for any magazine and cook on any show...

Things my Aunt taught me - Love and serve Christ. Love your family. Love your children. Be good to your body. What you put in, you get out. Use gift wrap paper that is big enough and ‘new’ (even if it was used) to let the receiver know you really care! If you visit with friends be home before your husband, and make him feel like the KING of his castle! Live in the NOW.

Thank you for taking me with on vacation all those years. Your family installed so many core values in my life. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU.

This picture was taken in Paarl in 2008. They visited Cape Town, and took Martin and I for lunch!

Comments

Popular Posts