Women #3 - Ilze Potgieter

Ilze Potgieter is my sister.

She was born a month early in the year I turned 12. She is the youngest of 4. She is a beautiful blond and is 18 1/2 years old. She will be 'graduating' from 'high school' at the end of 2010.


Ilze loves my Mom, where mom goes, she goes...
Ilze loves her Grandma Loraine.
She loves her cousins, all 3 of them.
She loves babies.
She loves horses, dogs and most animals in general.

Ilze is crazy about HM (Hannah Montana...)
She loves to watch Oprah and 7de Laan with my mom
She has her own tv and video player in her room and watches the same Barbie movies, over and over and over again.
She keeps her room neat and clean, most of the times.
She helps my mom in the kitchen with setting the table and unpacking the dishwasher.

Ilze loves Jesus, and will sing praise songs all day long. If she did something wrong, she'll pray and ask for forgiveness... (I love that about her, so honest and without pretense).

Ilze has taught me to love unconditionally. To laugh at yourself and to enjoy the small things in life.



No matter how 'disabled' you are, YOU are here, so BE HERE and live YOUR best life.

Comments

Popular Posts