Women #13 - Cobi van der Smit


Cobi van der Smit could have been my mother!

As a little girl I often said she was my second mom. She has one son, my age. He was my first friend when we moved to Magaliesburg in 1987. We did everything a city girls isn't used too. Climb trees, shoot birds, hike... we had so much fun.

Cobi is a very talented artist... she can do many things - I think her biggest gift is sowing. She not only made my Matric Farewell dress, but also altered my USA bought wedding dress so that it fitted to the T, in a week :).

In this photo you can see my dress is longer at the back, she altered the front and sloped it to the back. She also took cm's from both sides to make it sit perfect on my hips! I loved my dress, and SHE perfected my Georgia bought wedding dress! STILL LOVE IT.

I LOVE Cobi's zest for life! Her passion for adventure, all things pretty, dainty and beautiful. Cobi got baptized not long ago, and is passionate about Christ.

I L*O*V*E you Cobi.

Comments

Popular Posts