Women #16 - Retha Jacobs

Retha Jacobs is my friend who LOVES LIFE PASSIONATELY.

Retha LOVES Christ with passion, she LAUGHS with passion, she PLAYS her piano with passion.

Do what ever you do with passion = RETHA
This picture was taken in 2008 in a small 'Boland' Town - McGreggor. Before this day, in 1999 we drank coffee in a coffee shop in McGreggor...

We met in 1999, we were first years at C-Kruis (13thFloor). We became such great friends and we shared so much 'life' in those years. On Thursday nights after packing the Truck, we had a rule: don't brush teeth or wash your face :) We spent hours day dreaming on our futures... We laughed so hard, it even makes me smile as I type

She currently is involved in a great ministry for girls - CRY GIRLS CONFERENCES

I L*O*V*E Retha

Your passion for people and life is inspiring my friend. You've taught me to live life without holding anything back!!!

Comments

Popular Posts