Woman #9 - Toekie Bravenboer

Toekie Bravenboer is my mother in law.
We met just before Martin & I got married in 2004.
I had no idea what an amazing mom I was being blessed with.
Today 6 years later, I JUST LOVE HER!!!


Ma Toekie is such a big part of my life. Even before Anke was born, I visited her once a week. Time always goes by too fast when I'm with her. We talk about any and everything.
We both enjoy drinking decaf coffee out of a beautiful cup and saucer or a printed mug.
We love the Ideas Magazine (if we really wanted, we could do almost every project they suggest), we both love chocolate, Wonki Ware, everything in Poetry, and dogs.

Ma Toekie calls her Mom, Ouma Rita, who lives in Pretoria at least once a week, if not every other day. She loves family and remembers even her sister's husband's birthday.
She has 3 sons, 2 daughters in law and 3 grandchildren. Both her parents is still alive.
She loves her husband!!! She has 2 girlfriends that meet once a week, we call them Femail-Meetings...

She will always open the door when the doorbell rings and she keeps leftovers in the freezer in case someone hungry comes knocking.
She loves to read, and has a fantastic general knowledge!
She printed every picture we emailed from the USA, and made a photo album.
She loves boardgames.


Ouma Toekie with Anke, just a couple of hours old. Look at that smile! A very proud Grandma!

I really L.O.V.E you Mom.

Comments

i just love you, girly! i love that you are honoring so many amazing women in your life. such a cool way to thank God and give Him glory for his hand in your life. So cool!

Popular Posts