Woman #7 - Monica Keller

Monica Keller is my mothers youngest sister. She's always been there... I remember being a flower girl at her wedding, the birth of her first son. I remember what their house looked like when they first moved in... and I've seen her garden grow from a few flowers to a lavish paradise. I never called her Aunt. She's always been more of a friend.

This picture was taken Sept 2008

She has 3 beautiful children! All three dark hair, with blue eyes, and tall!

Monica will always testify of how faithful God is. She is a lover of Christ and it is very evident.
Monica has overcome breast cancer.
She planned an awesome 80'th birthday for Grandma Loraine.
She's almost done with her degree through UNISA.
She has the most beautiful smile!
I love her strong hugs, happy laughs, big feet and her own style!
I love it when she calls me JANELS.
My mom, with Monica and Elize... I think they are so so beautiful - Oct 2008.

Monica taught me to SMILE SMILE SMILE.
The Lord is my strength.
You are never to old to follow your dreams.
Family Family Family!

I just love this women!

Comments

Popular Posts