Women #12 - Amy Hunt

Amy Hunt, my go getter friend!!! No goal is unreachable for AMY.

When Monte and Amy moved to Joplin, it did not take long for us to became friends. I don't even remember ever not being friends. Amy is such a big part of my USA life. She is the reason I know how to apply eye make up, had a dog named Rudi and the reason for 'all' my Pampered Chef Kitchen ware. If I ever have my own home business, she would be the motivation!

Amy is a fantastic Wife to Monte.
Amy is a wonderful passionate Mother to Gibson.
Amy is a serving member of the Church and LOVES Christ with all her being.
Amy is a great Mary Key Sales Rep!
Amy is a loving, caring, proud dog owner!!! (She loved Rudi, almost as much as we did.)

Amy is a girl always on the go - how I L*O*V*E my GO GETTER VRIENDIN.

One day we will sit in your red kitchen, around the table, eating Monte's great dinners, out of your red plates.

I can hardly wait my friend, I can hardly wait!





Comments

Amy Hunt said…
How did I not read your list of amazing women before now!?! I am almost crying after reading your post about me. I'm enjoying the others so much and wishing for an excuse to do something similar someday with several great ladies in my life. You are a breath of fresh air, Jani. I love you!

Popular Posts