Women #5- Sara L Hill

Sara Hill is nothing less than a sister to me.

The day I met Sara was 16 May 2003. I arrived in the Oklahoma City Airport where she and Janese was waiting for me. I was met with such a big smile, I knew we would be forever friends.

Sara taught me everything I know about Excel, Access and how to scrapbook for hours. She took me to my first Tairobics class with a bunch of fun ladies. She introduced Starbucks and Crispy Cream Donuts to me - my life will never be the same again. We shared hotels rooms, ideas, tears and many laughs. We dug in the garden and planted many plants in their Webb City Garden. We painted many walls, rolled many shirts and counted many $'s.

I believe Sara is the BEST Administrative Assistant anyone can ever have.
Sara loves Jesus, her family and Monacle Pizza. She is a 'old fashioned' girl like me and loves anything handmade. She makes the best handmade cards and banana bread.

This was the last 'family' picture of us four. Thanksgiving 2007. This was the best thanksgiving Martin & I ever attended.

After Martin & I got married, Jon and Sara moved all our belongings into our new apartment, without us knowing and by the time we arrived back from South Africa and the first Believe, our Apartment on Road was all set.

WE LOVE YOU GUYS.

We spent countless hours in a bus, a people mover, van or car. We covered the US from coast to coast. Sara's mom still signs her emails: "your US mom and dad". That is just how Sara is, always sharing what she has.
This picture was taken at Bush Gardens on one of our 'family' trips to Jons parents in Virginia.

Sara loves JON.

Comments

Sara said…
I LOVE YOU JANI! Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and Martin. December can't come soon enough!

Popular Posts